1Pass Mini 7 Doesn't Highlight Passwords by Default

nickv2002
nickv2002
Community Member

IIRC in 1Pass Mini 6, when I would use the keyboard to navigate to a login item, the highlight would start on the password (so I could copy just by hitting Return). In 1Pass Mini 7 the highlight seems to always start on the username instead (and I have to navigate down to the password to copy it).

I think the older behavior makes much more sense: I usually want to copy the password, I know my username already! Please bring back the password highlight by default.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@nickv2002 - your memory is correct! However, I doubt we'll be changing this back anytime soon for various reasons. But if you're a keyboard user for navigation of this short, have you considered using the ⇧⌘C command instead? That's likely to be even more efficient and speedy than using arrow keys and return. Give it a try -- and if you're interested, you can check out the full list of keyboard shortcuts for 1Password. There's a lot of cool timesaving things you can do if you're willing to learn a few keyboard commands. Let me know how that works for you! :)

• nickv2002
    nickv2002
    Community Member

More keyboard shortcuts are great so thanks for the shortcut link. I'll try to learn the one you mentioned and maybe add a few other new ones to my memory.

• If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.