Missing passwords after updating to version 7

dancooper
dancooper
Community Member

Hi,

A lot of passwords/accounts are missing after updating to v7 of 1Password. This is evident on my laptop and mobile (MacBook pro / iPhone).

However my iMac is running v6 of 1Password and still has all of the passwords/accounts.

Can you please advise on best next steps to update all passwords across all devices?

Many thanks,
Dan

1Password Version: v7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5 (high sierra)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @dancooper,

In order for support to be able to help you they're going to need to get a Diagnostics Report from the iMac, the MacBook Pro and the iPhone.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

• dancooper
    dancooper
    Community Member

Thanks Rudy. Looking into this now :)

Dan

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dancooper - thanks! I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94279/missing-passwords-after-updating-to-version-7#latest
    • Your forum username: @dancooper

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• dancooper
    dancooper
    Community Member

Hey Lars,

Thanks for the reply.

Yep, I've already send diagnostics to 'support@agilebits.com' as instructed, and have just now forwarded that email to the address you listed above - 'support+forum@agilebits.com

My support ID number is: #BTP-29556-719

Many thanks,
    Dan

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dancooper - thanks! I see we've received your email and your diagnostics reports. One of us will be with you shortly; let's keep the conversation going via email since it'll likely involve details of your specific 1Password setup that shouldn't be on this public forum. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.