How do I install the latest 1Password extension that uses Mac ID TOUCH ?

zenlord
zenlord
Community Member

I had the latest 1Password extension that used the Mac ID TOUCH, but recently used CleanMyMac. This unfortunately froze and I ended up deleting and reinstalling the older extension version from https://1password.com/browsers/ . Does anyone know where I can download the extension that uses 1Password Touch ID?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @zenlord! I'm sorry for the trouble you're having just now. I'd urge you not to use any app cleaners or uninstallers to make changes to 1Password for Mac; we've found these can often remove more data than we (or you) want them to. In worst case scenarios we've seen, this can sometimes even include the user's 1Password data itself! :(

However, it's not the extension that uses Touch ID, it's 1Password for Mac itself. It sounds as if you may want to remove your current version and re-install everything. As long as you're not using Movaje beta 4 or earlier, you should be all right. Visit our downloads page or our version history server, and get the version you want. Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.