Copy and fill for mac apps does not work in 1Password mini v.7

rlgonzalez
rlgonzalez
Community Member

In this update (v.7) I have issues with mini. First, the copy and fill option is not clickable. The option appears when I point my cursor on the item I want, but it disappears when I move my the cursor right to click "copy" When I click on the item itself, it opens a browser to login to a webpage (which I do not want to do because I use an app) so I end up having to close the browser and go back to 1Password. The second time around the copy option becomes selectable, but usually only if I open 1Password itself. Often when I have closed the webpage, the mini dropdown does not appear. So now I find myself having to open the main app all the time to copy passwords to log into apps. What used to be a 2-step process is now 5+ steps of multiple attempts to get a simple thing down. The olde version was better. Any chance you can fix this? If not, can you help me move back to the old version?

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Copy and Fill not working

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @rlgonzalez! I'm sorry for the trouble, and thanks for reporting this. We're currently tracking this one as a bug, and although I have nothing to announce regarding a fix for this at the moment, it is definitely on our radar screen. In the meantime, closing and re-opening the 1Password 7 for Mac mini window often solves this issue.

This discussion has been closed.