Feature Request: Set the "Automatic Sign In" per login

dig
dig
Community Member

With more and more websites switching to Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), I am using the One-Time Password feature of 1Password more often. Some websites have username and password first and then ask for the token after submit. Some websites ask for username, password, and token all on the same page. Due to the latter, I have to disable automatic sign in so 1Password does not submit the form before I can paste in the token.

However, this also means all the other sites that I go to without 2FA will no longer automatically log in. It would be great to set a global setting to automatically log in, but flag certain logins (e.g. the ones that require the token to be pasted in) to not automatically log in.

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dig - Thanks for the suggestion. In the upcoming macOS 10.14 ("Mojave"), Apple will be disallowing the autosubmit function at any rate, so I don't think this is something we're going to be exploring at this point, but I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. You'll still be able to FILL your data automatically, you'll just be required to click "submit" or press the enter key yourself.

This discussion has been closed.