syning new version across devices

patrickhamilton
patrickhamilton
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Mac

Hi, I sent you guys a email a few weeks back, and have NOT recieved any sort of reply. I have managed to up grade to the new version on my office Mac, but I still have a few questions.
1. How do I syn/replace the new version on a laptop, my wifes office computer my iphone and ipad ?
2. I don't know what my secret key is , how do I get this ? What does it do ?
3. How do I arrage favorites ? At the moment it is in alphabetical order, but I want to arrange to the level of usage.

I'm really non plussed with your level of support and really wish I had not upgraded to this latest version. I may be missing somwthing, but it really has turned into a massive pain. This new version is supposed to be better , but my current experience has been less than ideal. I look forward to SOMEONE answering my email .thanks in advance Patrick

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@patrickhamilton - I'm sorry for the lack of response! With the simultaneous release of both 1Password 7 for Windows and 1Password 7 for Mac, we were overwhelmed with user requests/questions, and although we have tried to reply to everyone, we may not have yet. However, if you sent your email from this email address you used to register for this forum, we did not receive it. I have nothing recent from this email address in our email inbox (which is never purged; we keep all correspondence). Please do not post your email address in this public forum, for your own privacy/security. If you'd like to communicate privately, via email, then if you could forward your previous message using this email address -- and include a link to this thread and mention my name, we'll be able to "connect the dots" and reply more quickly. If you're OK with continuing the conversation here, let me know.

• patrickhamilton
    patrickhamilton
    Community Member
    edited August 2018

Hi Lars - Happy to continue via support .

ref: ISH-72723-564

• :+1:

This discussion has been closed.