Sorting category list in v7.0.7

ag1pwun
ag1pwun
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Mac

I'm unable to order the category list in the left sidebar. I've searched the forum but haven't found a topic that addresses this. I was able to sort this list in version 6.x (don't remember if it was a menu command or done manually).

I've tried drag/drop and searched the menus and preferences but I've not found a way to do it. I've not found a way on the web interface either. There must be a way so maybe a 1P user who sees this post can let me know. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Membership

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ag1pwun: It's not possible to manually sort those, but I'll let the team know that's something you'd like us to add in the future. :)

ref: apple-1420

• ag1pwun
    ag1pwun
    Community Member

Thanks brenty. I thought it was there but couldn't find it. It's minor based on the changes that you folks are making these days. And based on my forum search it's apparently not an issue.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for understanding. Indeed, it's one of many things we can consider for future versions. It's just something we'd have to approach carefully to make sure it can work between multiple vaults, accounts, and platforms. No small feat, but perhaps we'll find a good way of doing it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.