Norwegian filling issue

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1P7: bugs, UI problems, usablility.

Comments

• 1P4Me
    1P4Me
    Community Member
    Options

In most cases 1Password will handle the credit card date issue gracefully and do what you expect. But there are some sites out there that do things in an odd or unexpected way. If you run across one please let us know the URL to the page in question.

I think it happened at norwegian.com.

The problem with filling in the correct credit card expiration date at norwegian.com is still there. The problem is with the year, not the month. If the year is 2018, I think 1P7 fills in either 20 or 00. Don't remember. Maybe you can look into this at some point. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@1P4Me: I've split this off into a new discussion in the browser filling category of the forum so the right people can look into it. Can you give me the details so I can test it? What OS< 1Password, browser, and extension versions are you using, and what's the URL where you're having the filling issue?

• 1P4Me
    1P4Me
    Community Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

What OS< 1Password, browser, and extension versions are you using, and what's the URL where you're having the filling issue

macOS 10.13.6, Firefox 61, 1P Extension 4.7.2.90
    As for the URL, well it's norwegian.com, they even have a Candian version of their website: https://www.norwegian.com/en-ca/

Unfortunately, I can't give you the specific URL to where you fill in your credit card information because that appears only when you're in the process of booking a flight. But I'm sure Norwegian will be happy to provide you with all the details I don't have access to.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1P4Me,

I've been able to create an account and I have one quick question that you can help me with. From the profile page I see I can add and remove a card. Can you let me know if you find that the bad filling happens there if you try that path. You don't have to follow through with actually adding a card, just see if the error presents itself. If it does that means I can use this as a test point to determine why things are failing.

This discussion has been closed.