I am trying to delete a vault, button greyed out.

jobo321
jobo321
Community Member

Vault is empty, called Megan's Passwords. I'm typing it right, won't delete.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot delete

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018

Welcome to the forum, @jobo321! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing getting a vault deleted. Vault contents shouldn't matter to a deletion - it doesn't need to be empty before it can be deleted. However, without a little more information, it's hard to say what might be going wrong. Are you doing this on the web in a browser for a 1password.com account vault? Or locally on a device -- and if so, what kind of device. If you can tell me what version of OS and of 1Password you're using (if not the web), and what steps you've taken, that will help get us started.

ref: FXM-88617-112

• jobo321
    jobo321
    Community Member

Hi, I’m trying on the web browser. Just an empty vault, called Megan’s Passwords. So I am asked to type the name of the vault then hit the delete button, but it remains grey. I have only Macs and iPhones.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@jobo321 - I see you've asked this exact same question of our support team as well, however, and my colleague Kevin has already helped you. It looks like things are taken care of, but if not, let's keep the conversation going via email, if you don't mind, since it may involve discussion of details of your specific 1Password setup that shouldn't be in this public forum. For the future, if you've got a question or issue, we're here to help -- but if you can choose a single point of contact (Twitter, this forum, email, etc) and stick with it, that'll help a lot. When we have to stop and coordinate multiple replies from multiple teammates to the same question across multiple points of contact, it can cause confusion and increases support times for everyone, including you. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.