Too difficult to use!!!

spock999
spock999
Community Member

Having just started my membership trial, I put 1password7 on my new iPhone. It's gone now!!

It is just too difficult to log in and use it. Long master password to be entered on a small touch screen plus the inconvenience of using it in an ios browser compared to OS X lead to me deciding to ditch it. I can manage it on the larger screens of an iPad but not on the iPhone.

It's a shame but life is too short to put up with the level of frustration it was giving me!

1Password Version: latest 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 11
Sync Type: membership

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018

@spock999 - I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! 1Password should not just "disappear" from your iPhone. If you start from your iPhone's home screen, pull down and then type 1Password in the search bar, do you see the app? If you removed it intentionally, that's different, of course.

You should be able to set up either Touch ID or Face ID (if you have an iPhone X) to make signing into 1Password for iOS a (relative) breeze; I'd be happy to help you do that (or answer any other questions you might have).

• spock999
    spock999
    Community Member

I was so frustrated I got rid of it!

• Okay. If you change your mind and need help please let us know.

Ben

• bmcwatt
    bmcwatt
    Community Member

Using fingerprint or face recognition to sign into 1Password instead of the master password each time makes it far easier but that might not be an option if you have a very old iPhone.

This discussion has been closed.