Unable to find icon on iPhone6

skeedaddle
skeedaddle
Community Member

I subscribed to 1Password7 and installed it successfully on my desktop Mac. I have been trying to install it on my iPhone6. When I go to the App store I see a box saying Open - when I input my master password I get into my account. I have not been able to find a way to get the icon on any of my iPhone screens. Surely I don't have to go to the app store any time I want to access my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2018

Hi @skeedaddle

Surely I don't have to go to the app store any time I want to access my account?

Nope. :) It works just like any other iOS app. If in the App Store it says "Open" that means the app is already installed on your device, and is available somewhere on your home screen. It may be in a folder... If you open Spotlight search on the iPhone and search for "1Password" it should tell you which folder (if any) it is in.

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For example the "Find iPhone" app on my iPhone is in an "Extras" folder:

Ben

• skeedaddle
    skeedaddle
    Community Member

Thanks - I found it. And thanks for telling me about Search :) -- I never even knew I had it on the phone.

• You’re very welcome. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.