Browser Extensions can't connect to native application

heubergen
heubergen
Community Member

The symbol keeps being gray-ish and I can't use it. Why are you not allowing to upload txt files?! Copying the log into here get's me a error message: Body is xxx characters too long. Now what? How should I gave you my log files? I don't wanna post it on any 3party service.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: current
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen: Yeah, don't post diagnostic information here. This is a public forum. :) I suspect it's fairly simple though: do you have both the 1Password app and the browser in the system /Applications folder?

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member
    edited August 2018

@brenty yes

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen: Well, if I had a dollar for every time that someone didn't stick to the default location, I'd have bought a new Mac. ;)

Anyway, thanks for verifying. We'll have to dig deeper then! Please send the diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Email it it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#FIU-96377-683]

If you’re reading this and you are not heubergen, this Support ID is for heubergen only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: FIU-96377-683

• heubergen
    heubergen
    Community Member

@brenty yeah, I'm sorry that's why I edited my answer :)
    E-Mail is sent.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@heubergen - thanks. One of us will be with you shortly. :)

This discussion has been closed.