Hovering over Fill and Arrow

rctneil
rctneil
Community Member

I notice that in the extension since it's been redesigned, sometimes the hover options (Fill and the "more" arrow) sometime do not appear. The active hover area on each row seems inconsistent across it's width. I have been aware of this issue for a quite a while but just not had time to report it sorry,

Sorry i'm not very good at terminology for this for native apps. If this was a web project then it'd be easier for me to describe as that's what I know.

1Password Version: 7.1 beta 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macos10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rctneil,

Would you be able to take a screenshot that shows this? I'm not seeing it on my own system. If you can please post a screenshot here, or even better if you can record a video and share it here or email it to us at support+forum@1password.com that could potentially be very helpful. If you do email in please post the support ID you get back here so we can "connect the dots."

Thanks

Ben

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

No problem. Take a look at this: https://youtu.be/PkpJmqdSv24

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@rctneil - thanks for that, very helpful! In fact, this is a bug we are tracking internally (and working to fix). I've nothing to announce on this quite yet, but we are aware of inconsistencies with hovering. Thanks for your patience as we work toward a solution.

ref: apple-1808

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

Excellent. It's the one bug i've been wanting to report for a while as it's sooooo annoying. Just now, I wanted to sign into Amazon. I had the Amazon sign in form showing, I used another password manager (don't worry, i'm not cheating on you, it's just temporary!!!) to fill in the username and password, then the 2FA code box came up. I activated 1Password, hovered over the Amazon line, the hover effect and icons disappeared, I clicked at the right hand side where the "More" arrow "should" be (if the hover worked correctly) and clicked. This then put my username into the 2FA box. Just after this a notification told me that the 2FA code had been copied, so I had to select the email address in the box and paste in the 2FA code from the clipboard to replace it.

How frustrating!

I know you guys will fix it, therefore I am well and truely looking forward to the update to this one!

Once again, I still love 1Password!!!!

Neil

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@rctneil - thanks for the kind words -- and for your patience. :)

This discussion has been closed.