"All Vaults" filter does not work as expected

shanesmith
shanesmith
Community Member
edited August 2018 in 1Password in the Browser

I have two 1Password accounts linked to 1Password X. Let's say they are ACCOUNT A and ACCOUNT B.

When I visit a website, I am given a list of suggested items, e.g. "Suggested Items for agilebits.com"

If I select "All Vaults", I would expect to see suggested items for this domain name that are present in either vault:

However, the only items that show up are credit cards and addresses - no Logins:

If I manually select the top-level "All items" for ACCOUNT A, I am given "No results found" for the domain: (which is what I expect to see)

If I manually select the top-level "All items" for ACCOUNT B, I am given the Login that I'm looking for, under a "SIGN IN WITH" heading.

So, in summary:

Scenario:

• ACCOUNT A contains no relevant Logins and has no Credit Cards in any of its vaults.
  • ACCOUNT B contains one relevant Login, and has several Credit Cards in one of the vaults.

What I expect to happen:

• When using the "All Vaults" filter, and trying to log in to a website, I would expect to see relevant Logins from all of my accounts.

What actually happens:

• It looks like the Credit Cards from ACCOUNT B are being detected, but the Logins from ACCOUNT B are not, when I use "All Vaults".
  • Therefore, I need to constantly switch between accounts manually if I'm trying to use logins from both accounts, because simply using "All Vaults" like I would prefer does not work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.10.2
OS Version: Google Chrome 68, macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: 2 x 1Password Accounts

Comments

• shanesmith
    shanesmith
    Community Member

This is working OK on a separate computer, with the same version of 1Password X, Chrome, and macOS - and the same two accounts. I'll test again on the other machine when I have a chance.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@shanesmith: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to say that I'm not suite sure I understand what you're saying, so I hope you don't mind me asking some questions so we can get on the same page:

1. Are both accounts using the same Master Password, and therefore unlocking together when you enter it?
    2. Do you have any vaults excluded from the All Vaults view in 1Password X?
    3. Do you have Logins saved using the URL for the site in question?
    4. Are these in vaults (in the accounts) which you have displayed in the All Vaults view in 1Password X?

Thanks in advance! :)

• shanesmith
    shanesmith
    Community Member
    edited September 2018

@brenty - thanks for the response.

1. Yes, both accounts have the same Master Password.
    2. I had forgotten that this existed & that I had used it-- that was it. Thanks!

Problem solved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.