Are there plans to fix the full application popping up behind the mini? [Known issue]

Options
btownguy
btownguy
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Mac

This is one of the more glaring/annoying bugs of the current (single-process) version. If I have 1Password hidden to the Dock (command-H) and I inject a credential into a website in the browser, the mini pops up but the full application suddenly becomes unhidden and goes between the mini and the browser window. So after selecting the credential from the mini and injecting it, I have to then move the full application out of the way to get back to the browser screen. I remember Agilebits recognizing it as an issue when v7 was first released but that's been a couple of point releases back. Is this still high on the priority list and is there a technological path to having this work the way it did in v6?

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password.com Families

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @btownguy,

I remember Agilebits recognizing it as an issue when v7 was first released but that's been a couple of point releases back.

Indeed. Development is aware of the issue.

Is this still high on the priority list and is there a technological path to having this work the way it did in v6?

I wouldn’t say that is it or has been a high priority, no, but it is definitely something we’d like to find a way to improve. We just need to find the hours in the day to do so.

I’m sorry I don’t have more information to share but that is where it stands. Thanks.

Ben

ref: apple-1157

This discussion has been closed.