1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: icloud and dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @illum1n4ti! I'm sorry for the trouble. When you say you can't add the license file manually, what do you mean? Clicking the button in your screenshot that says "Add Licence" should get you to a pop-up window that allows you to select the license file. Assuming you have an active license for the correct version, that should certainly work. Are those the steps you're taking that aren't working? If not, can you clarify what steps you did take? Thanks.

• illum1n4ti
    illum1n4ti
    Community Member

Hallo Lars,

I think i know what the problem is .. at least i think.
    I am clicking on the link that it's provide in my mailbox and it redirect me to the website to download the license but

i get the screenshot above that could not add license, but the problem is i can't click on add license button to add it manually.

What am i missing?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@illum1n4ti - when you went to the web page to download your license file, did it download into your Downloads folder (or wherever you have your browser set to download files)? If so, just double-click the license itself in the Downloads folder (with 1Password running), and it should license itself automatically. Let me know how that works for you.

• illum1n4ti
    illum1n4ti
    Community Member

Hello Lars

I followed your guide and it did not worked and my 1password still in read mode :(
    Could u please resend me a new link with 1password 6 license?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@illum1n4ti - sure; I've just resent your license(s) out to you. In the email, there will be a link that says "Click here to apply your 1Password license immediately" (actual wording may not be exactly this).

• illum1n4ti
    illum1n4ti
    Community Member

Hello Lars

Sorry for my late replay but i got bad news .. it did not work :(. Do i need to download 1password 6.x from here or appstore?

Thanks

• @illuminarti,

If your copy says "read-only" then you have the App Store version installed. If you have a license email you can't use that version of 1Password, you'll want to download from the "older version" section of https://1password.com/downloads

This discussion has been closed.