iCloud Drive not syncing properly

Options
Volt
Volt
Community Member

I’ve been using ICD to sync between my iPad, iPhone and MBP for years without issue until last week I found the iPad wasn’t syncing. As a test, I changed the sync service to Dropbox. No issue with changing on the iPhone or MBP but the iPad, even though it stated it synced, didn’t update any logins. So I switched back to ICD. Again, no issues on iPhone and MBP but I get a message on the iPad stating I’m not signed into ICD. I am though, everything else works fine with ICD on the iPad. I’ve restarted the iPad and signed in/out of ICD but the problem remains.

I don't know what else to try unless uninstall/reinstall might fix the issue. Any ideas?

iPad Air 2 with the latest iOS and latest version of 1P

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.4.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Volt: Just to clarify, are you having trouble with 1Password? It sounds like you're just having an iCloud Drive issue, and that's something for which you'd need to contact Apple for assistance.

• Volt
    Volt
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

Thanks brenty, I had to sign out/in of iCD and now it’s working properly. Thought I had already done that.

• Thanks for the update @Volt. Glad to hear you were able to find a solution.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm with you there. It can be a bit confusing at times, because mostly "it just works". When it doesn't, it's hard to know what to do. Glad that helped. :)

This discussion has been closed.