Attachments no longer syncing after upgrading to 1Password on-line

GrandPianoman
GrandPianoman
Community Member

Ever since I changed my subscription to the on-line version, I can no longer view any attachments on the MacBook Pro, iPad, or iPhone. A link to the attachment shows up in the Identity, Login etc., but when trying to view the document I get a message

"Failed to download document. No document exists in either pending or to be downloaded item."

All the attachments are still available and viewable on the iMac, but don't seem to sync to the external devices. Any help would be great - thanks.

David

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @GrandPianoman! I'm sorry for the trouble. Can you tell me whether you have a category called "Documents" available in the sidebar, and if so, what you do you see when clicking it? Are your previous attachments there?

• GrandPianoman
    GrandPianoman
    Community Member

In the "Documents" category, I see all the documents that have been attached to other items in other categories, like pictures of driver's licenses etc. So yes, all the documents of previous attachments show up under the "Documents" category. However, when I select any of them, under the "View Document" heading, I get the message "Failed to download document. No document exists in either pending or to be downloaded item." (thanks for your quick reply)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@GrandPianoman - OK, thanks. Can you open your 1password.com account in a browser, and see whether the documents exist/are viewable/downloadable online? Let me know what you discover.

• GrandPianoman
    GrandPianoman
    Community Member

Well this is getting interesting. I've never viewed the account in the browser, and I don't see any of the attachments there either. The only place the attachments are showing up is on the app, when used on the iMac desktop version.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@GrandPianoman - OK, at this point, in the interest of making sure we save what's looking like a precarious set of data (your attachment/Documents), I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#TUN-21515-226]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @GrandPianoman only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: TUN-21515-226

This discussion has been closed.