To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

All items didn't synch from iPad to online membership. Can I delete the online data and start over?

Options
wbwinburn
wbwinburn
Community Member

iPad has iOS 10.3.3 I just signed up for the membership today and used the migrate function to move the data from my 1 Password App on my iPad to my online membership, of the 230 items in 1Password on my iPad only about 30 or so got transferred. It seemed to take forever and never indicated it was complete, how long does the transfer usually take by WiFi?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:All items didn't synch from iPad to online membership.

Comments

• Hi @wbwinburn,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. You can select all of the items in the Primary vault and move them to the Personal vault using these instructions:

• Open the Primary vault and from the All Items list, scroll to the top and tap Select Items.
    • Select the items. You can select all the items in the list using the checkbox above the list (top left).
    • Tap Copy, then select the Personal vault as the destination.

Once all items are copied to the Personal vault you can delete the old Primary vault. Please verify everything is in tact before taking this step:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.