1Password 7 for Mac not getting updates from 1Password.com without quitting & relaunching

jjstipe
jjstipe
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

I have enabled the Mac Firewall with the settings in the attached. I am not getting synced logins, passwords, and other changes from 1password unless a quit the app and restart. Am I missing something in the settings? Is this an issue with the Mojave beta?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.1.1 (70101001) AgileBits Sto
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.14 PB 9
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Mac Firewall Settings

Comments

• @jjstipe,

If you're using 1Password 7 then you won't need it on that 2BU process anymore, and 1Password 7's Extension Helper process has no networking component anymore.

If you're using 1Password.com/eu/ca for sync they're all going to be outgoing connections so you really shouldn't need 1Password 7 in that list at all.

• jjstipe
    jjstipe
    Community Member

OK...so I read that to mean that the firewall settings aren't my issue then. Perhaps it's just the beta?

• I would agree that the firewall is very unlikely to be the issue here (especially considering if you relaunch the app it syncs). I’m not aware of any difficulty with the Mojave beta in this regard, so I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/95285/
    • Your forum username: jjstipe

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• jjstipe
    jjstipe
    Community Member
    edited September 2018

Support ID #QQK-51654-437

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.