Password not syncing from one team members machine to 1password online

jconklin
jconklin
Community Member

One of our team members is creating passwords and populating them into her vault on her local machine. These changes are not being populated online. I've updated her software to the latest version today. I had her open a login for a vault we shared. Her password was different than mine and updated more recently. I had her edit, then save the password. Her's is correct, the password online is incorrect (as well as all of those who try to share the vault).

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:password not syncing

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @jconklin! I'm sorry for the trouble you and your team member are experiencing. It sounds as if your team member may have a local ("Primary") vault as well as her 1Password Teams vaults. To verify, have her go to 1Password Preferences > Vaults and see whether there's anything in there outside the (indented) 1Password Teams vaults. If so, she'll need to manually update in the team's vault(s) any changes she's been saving to the local (on her computer only) vault. Finally, when no more information remains in the Primary (local, standalone) vault that's NOT been already copied over into the 1Password Teams vaults, she can delete the standalone Primary vault by visiting Preferences > Advanced and UN-checking the box marked "Allow creation of vaults outside 1Password accounts."

This discussion has been closed.