1Password 7 Not Filtering the Current Domain's "Suggested Items"

caleb
caleb
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

Hi AgileBits Team :-)

First, 1Password is a delight to use, and is a huge part of helping not just myself but my family keep on top of their sensitive data, etc. so thank you again for that!

Question: Did 1Password 7 remove the ability to filter the "Suggested Items" for passwords on the specific/current domain from the browser extension?

Here is a quick screen recording demonstrating the issue: https://cl.ly/19316a91ce18

Basically, it seems that "Search" in 1Password mini/browser extension is now "global" only and seems to include the current/applicable website alphabetically in ALL the results, rather than filtering them at the top.

Thanks for writing whenever able, and thanks, again, for 1Password! :-)

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• @caleb,

You are correct... and this is something we’ve been evaluating. We are considering improvements in this area.

Ben

ref: apple-1343

• sphen
    sphen
    Community Member

So i see this in the 7.2 release notes:

Search results in 1Password mini now promote website matches to the top. {apple-issues#1343}

I however do not see this happening on my install of 7.2.1. It used to work great before 1password 7.

are there any known issues with this?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@sphen - are there any known issues? No. But 7.2 is quite new; it's possible something exists that we haven't seen yet and didn't see in development. However, I'd recommend you restart your Mac and relaunch 1Password 7, and see if that makes any difference. Let us know what you discover! :)

This discussion has been closed.