To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password 7

Options

I'm paying for a 1Password 7 account and also a regular 1Password account via Apple's app store. Do I need both subscriptions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@brucebeachjazz: I've changed your forum username since the one you were using exposed your actual email address. Your password will be unchanged, but you'll need to sign in using "brucebeachjazz" as your username going forward.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "a 1Password 7 account and also a regular 1Password account", but since this will almost certainly involve sensitive account and payment details, it would be best to discuss more privately via email. Please contact us at sales@1password.com using your account's registered email address and include copies of your receipt(s). Post the Support ID you receive here, and we'll take a look and help you get sorted. :)

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

Ok, thanks so much. I don't see a Support ID. I'll email you a copy of the Apple email I received today.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@brucebeachjazz: I'm not seeing anything in the inbox under this address. You'll have received the Support ID in the autoresponder from BitBot, and it will be a code that looks similar to this: ABC-12345-DEF. That should allow me to find it right away.

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I haven't received anything of yet. Did you get my email yet? Thanks.

• @brucebeachjazz

We have not received any recent emails from the email address you have listed here on the forum. Please double check the email address you’re mailing: sales@1password.com

Thanks!

Ben

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

That's so strange, because that's the email I sent it to. Check this email address. [removed]

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I forgot to mention that I am getting notifications at my email address that you're commenting on this post.

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I just resent the email.

• This is a public forum so please avoid posting any private information. I've removed your email address from your previous post. That is the email address I was looking for, and I'm still not seeing any recent emails from that address. When we do receive a message an auto-response is sent with a support ID, so shortly after we've received your message you'll have that. It seems we're not receiving messages you're sending. Do you have a different email address you could try sending from?

Ben

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I'm aware that this is a public forum but it seems I have no other way to contact you. I sent an email about this a number of weeks ago and for some reason I never got a response. For some reason the emails aren't getting to you. I'm not having trouble with anyone else so I don't know what's going on.

• @brucebeachjazz

Do you have a different email address you could try writing to us from?

Ben

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I just got it up and working. I will email you from that account right now.

• Great. Please let us know your support ID when you do email in.

Ben

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I emailed under my other email address but I still haven't gotten a support id. Is there a phone number I can contact you at?

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, finally I got a reply with the new email address. Here is my support ticket number: ID is [#YSA-66168-863]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! It looks like you've emailed us from different addresses. We heard from you about a month ago and Andrew replied to you then (August 9th). Please make sure that you're not filtering our emails into spam or outer space or something, otherwise it will be difficult for us to help you. Anyway, I see that we've received your most recent emails, so we'll take a look and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: KPL-77349-455

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I never received the reply from Andrew because I found out there was a problem with my email accounts with Apple and it was causing my mail app to not function properly. I contacted Apple yesterday and they fixed the problem so I'm getting all my emails now. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again for helping me out.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I never received a reply in my email to this question, just wondering what was going on. Thanks.

• @brucebeachjazz

Brenty replied to you 12 days ago asking for receipts and diagnostics. We have not yet received that information from you in order to further look into this difficulty. In case you didn’t receive it I’ll re-send Brenty’s email now.

Ben

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I received an automated reply that stated that you got my email and that's the only reply I got. In that email I attached the apple receipts for the stated apps. There's no diagnostics involved. All it states is that I'm paying for two different types of 1password apps and my question was do I need to pay monthly for both. I will send the info again. I don't know why I'm not receiving your emails because I'm getting them from everyone else. Something very strange is going on.

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I'm also getting emails from this forum that states that you replied to my comment so I think it's possible that the email problem is on your end.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@brucebeachjazz - no, everything's good here. I've just re-sent brenty's request from a couple of weeks ago. Please let us know that you received it, and send along the diagnostics. :)

• brucebeachjazz
    brucebeachjazz
    Community Member
    Options

I just resent the email with the receipts from Apple so that you can see what I'm subscribed to, thanks.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks. I've replied via email; let's keep the conversation going that way, instead of in two places. :)

This discussion has been closed.