hello can you help me with the 1 password6 safari extension

saskia100
saskia100
Community Member

Hello, I have lost my safari 1 password6 extension, I try to install but through the website I only get the 1password7 extension.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:hello can you help me with the 1 password6 safari extension

Comments

• Hi @saskia100

1Password 6 and 1Password 7 use the same version of the Safari extension.

Ben

• saskia100
    saskia100
    Community Member

Thank you Ben for your reply, I have tried this extension but does not unlock with my password, it turns red

• @saskia100

To clarify: this is happening only in Safari, and not any other web browsers? I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/95502/
    • Your forum username: saskia100

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• saskia100
    saskia100
    Community Member

hello Ben, I received two ID numbers: [#KTN-62969-341] and [#FYP-81996-134], ty

• Thanks @saskia100. I see them now. We’ll be in touch soon.

Ben

ref: KTN-62969-341

This discussion has been closed.