iPhone will not Sync

hawk713
hawk713
Community Member

My iPhone will not sync with 1Password since I upgraded to a family plan. The problem is 1Password Version 7.1.1 is running on my iMac but Safari is using an old Extension from Version 4.7.2. I do not know how to delete and replace the 1Password extension from Safari. The iPhone 7 is running iOS 11.4.1. My sync type for Version 7.1.1 is AgileBits but I do not know how to confirm this setting (annual family plan). I will research deleting the old Extension from 1Password but will appreciate any assistance.

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: ???

Comments

• @hawk713

V4.7.3 is the latest version of the 1Password extension, so you’re really not that far behind. I suspect that is a bit of a red herring here. Are you signed into your account on both devices? In 1Password for Mac you can check in 1Password > Preferences > Accounts. In 1Password for iOS you can check in 1Password > Settings > 1Password Accounts.

Please let us know.

Ben

• hawk713
    hawk713
    Community Member

Oops, I have deleted the 1Password extension by mistake yesterday. Please tell me how I should get the extension back without setting up a new family account.

When I use 1Password drop down menu "Install Browser Extension ..." I am immediately taken to a web page that asks me to install 1Password. This is what led me into a new 30 day free trial and my double billing problem (see [#MTB-74664-164]) which is an issue that Frank Catalano Caped Crusader of Support @ 1Password solved for me.

I have checked my iPhone and am using the same account on my iMac, my Mac Book, and my iPhone.

Thank you for your help. 1Password is a great product and I will use nothing else!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@hawk713 - you can get any of our browser extensions at https://1pw.ca/browser -- this site will detect the browser you're using and offer you the correct extension for it (only major browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox). Let us know if you need anything else.

This discussion has been closed.