Not all passwords are showing up on iPad with 1PW membership

Options
NateS
NateS
Community Member

Since switching to the membership on my Mac, I added 1Password to my Android phone for the first time ever and it works great on the phone, but on my iPad, which had 1PW installed before I switched to membership, it is not working right at all. The new cloud vaults i created on my Mac show up on the iPad, but they are not fully populated - only a few passwords show up in each vault.
1) Can you tell me what this means I did wrong and how to fix it?
2) Is the best way to fully delete 1PW from my iPad and then reinstall it and if so what is the best way to do that?
3) Also, should I get rid of the link to my old 1PW cloud which used Dropbox? Could that be causing the problem?
4) Also, when I try to use the few passwords which do show up on the iPad, why don't I get a little popup to press here to insert the id and password, like I do on my Android phone?

Thank you in advance for your guidance in solving this problem.

Nate

PS - I would like to tell you what version of 1PW I have on the iPad but I cannot figure out where to find it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11.4.1
Sync Type: 1PW Membership
Referrer: forum-search:Not all passwords are showing up on iPad with 1PW membership

Comments

• NateS
    NateS
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I think I solved 1, 2 & 3 by hitting All Categories, but where is the little popup like Android has to ask me if I want to insert my 1PW ID and password?

And why do I have to type in my Master Password on every site I need to enter with a password? Shouldn't once per session be sufficient?

• Hi @NateS

iOS works differently. There is no popup. It isn’t possible for there to be one. But you can read about filling and saving credentails into 1Password on iOS here:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

As for how often you have to type your Master Password... you may want to check in 1Password > Settings > Security. If you don’t want to be prompted each time turn Lock on Exit off.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.