Safari extension and Mac App Store.

mpketaylor
mpketaylor
Community Member

Following the links to install 1password safari extension from the agile bits website or the app (I'm using 1password 6.3.1) takes you here: https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=com.agilebits.onepassword4-safari-2BUA8C4S2C

This page seems to be only information, and I cannot locate on it a link/button/option to install the extension.

This seems the case for other extensions. And it seems that apple wants them installed via the Mac App Store. But I can't find 1password safari extension on the Mac App Store.

Any thoughts of how I might install the extension?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mpketaylor! I'm sorry for the trouble. Do you have content blockers or other filtering software installed on your Mac? If so, that may be blocking your ability to see/use the "Install" link that I assure you is on that page.

• mpketaylor
    mpketaylor
    Community Member

ok. thanks. I did have filtering software and disabling it allowed me to install the extension.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Glad that did the trick. :)

• Fastidious
    Fastidious
    Community Member

I have the same problem, but I do not have filtering software as far as I know. I have 1Password bought directly from Agilebits. I have uninstalled the extension and then gone to the web page and downloaded and reinstalled it again. If I go into Preferences on Safari, it tells me it is installed. Next step???

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad you were able to update and enable the extension in Safari. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.