1Password Mini takes 30-60 seconds to unlock

bluestarstudios
bluestarstudios
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

Hi!

I've been having a serious problem with 1Password Mini constantly hanging on trying to unlock it. First, it'll take 5-15 seconds to show the locked window, once it does and I enter my master password, it'll show that it's unlocking but hangs on that process for about 15-60 seconds. Often times if I need to bring up 1Password Mini (i use the Command+\ shortcut) and it's already unlocked, it'll still take 5-15 seconds to show the window. This has been recurring every single time I have to unlock 1password Mini for the past 4 months or so. I'm using Dropbox to sync my vaults (my primary is an agilekeychain and the secondary vault is an opvault, if that helps). I'm using Firefox 62 with extension 4.7.3.90. However I'm able to replicate the same problem using Safari 11.1.2 with extension 4.7.3.

Please help.
Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @bluestarstudios! I'm sorry for the trouble. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#URF-96549-865]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

ref: URF-96549-865

• bluestarstudios
    bluestarstudios
    Community Member

Hi Lars. Thanks for following up. Sent in the diagnostics report. Looking forward to hearing what you find.
    Thank you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@bluestarstudios -- thanks, one of us will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.