Lack of support (once more)

swedorski
swedorski
Community Member

Sorry for such a grim subject line, but I have been trying to reach tech support again and cannot get a single response (#AUN-68137-235). I don't understand why paying customers always have to wait multiple days and then have to post in these forms to try and get some sort of response.

Does anyone know how to get help if their support system is not working?

Thank you all!

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Lack of support

Comments

• swedorski
    swedorski
    Community Member

Sorry for such a grim subject line, but I have been trying to reach tech support again and cannot get a single response (#AUN-68137-235). I don't understand why paying customers always have to wait multiple days and then have to post in these forms to try and get some sort of response.

Thank you all!

• swedorski
    swedorski
    Community Member

Thank you all!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018

@swedorski: I'm sorry for the trouble. Waiting for a reply helps, as each time you send a new message you're just pushing yourself back to the "newest" part of the inbox, just like with most email clients. I'll reply to your email in a bit.

ref: AUN-68137-235

This discussion has been closed.