How do I return my android phone to the standalone, non subscription version? Use 4.6.2.626 on Wind

Options
pauljack
pauljack
Community Member

How do I return my android phone to the standalone, non subscription version? Use 4.6.2.626 on Windows computer (with agilekeychain extension), with drop box.
Somehow my phone changed and now wants all the subscription to log in.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: W10
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:old versions

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pauljack: There is no separate "standalone, non subscription version" of 1Password for Android. Both are supported in the app. AgileKeychain, however, is not supported in version 7, so you'll need to use OPVault if you had the Google Play store update you; it doesn't offer an option to "roll back". In your case, it sounds like you just need to select the Dropbox option to use your existing data, instead of choosing the 1Password.com membership subscription account sign in option. 1Password for Android can convert your existing data to OPVault. If you need help with that, shoot us an email at support@1password.com with the details of where you're getting stuck and post the Support ID you receive here.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. More convenient and more secure.

• clf111
    clf111
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty You have not confirmed that after converting the database from agilekeychain to OPVault that the Windows 4.6.2.626 program will be compatible with the OPVault database.

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@clf111 Yes, the OPVault database will be compatible with 1Password 4 for Windows, with the exception of full support for Folders/Tags. You'll just need to set up syncing to Dropbox again in 1Password for Windows after converting the vault, and everything will work just as before.

By the way, you and @pauljack may want to upgrade to the beautiful new 1Password 7 for Windows: here's what's new and here's how to upgrade. You can purchase a standalone license or start a 1Password account, it's your choice. 1Password 7 has a brand new design, Windows Hello support, Watchtower support, Edge browser support, and a whole lot more!

Let us know if you have any more questions :)

This discussion has been closed.