Version 7.2 issue

Mork
Mork
Community Member

I have multiple log-ins for some sites and 1P used to show the user name with these log-ins so I could pick the correct one. However, with 7.2, I now only see the logins but not the user name.

How do I get that detail back. Being able to pick the right user name when multiple exist for a site is important.

Not sure why you would have removed functionality like this, but perhaps I can get it back.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

(Also, very sad to see auto submit leaving the product)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mork

1Password should only show the username if the title of the items is an identical match. So my guess is that your items do not have the same title, so it shows the titles, as those are unique but does not show the usernames. If they were identical it should show the username so you can identify them separately.

Let me know if that helps get things cleared up for you.

• Mork
    Mork
    Community Member

No, they have the exact same title. But, as I said, in the last version, I also saw the user name. I changed the title to workaround this new behavior.

Also, I see that I apparently have a duplicated password, but the "Reused Password" warning dialog doesn't seem to give me a way to see what other login(s) have the same password.

How do I find the other duplicated passwords?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Mork - open the Watchtower section of 1Password 7 for Mac in the sidebar, and look for the Reused passwords section. They're grouped together there by password used.

• Mork
    Mork
    Community Member

That's great, thanks!:)

• On behalf of Kyle and Lars you're welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.