Can't see my vault in 1Password7

Jasama
Jasama
Community Member

hi,
My laptop got stolen recently and i just restored it on another device. Right after the restore i've updated to 1Password 7. The app kept on showing that my master password was incorrect, even though it wasn't. To try to solve that i reset the app, logged in to my account via the web browser, authenticated the new device and activated the app from there. Now i am logged in the app but my account is completely empty. It doesn't show any vaults or any items. I can access my vault and passwords via the web browser and phone app and everything is there. It's only the mac app that doesn't show any data. I have one password membership, so my account should just sync across the devices. How can i fix it?

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.5
Sync Type: membership

Comments

• Jasama
    Jasama
    Community Member

Solved it. After restarting my laptop, all data just magically appeared. No help was needed ;)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Jasama! Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I could help you get things squared away, but if the problem righted itself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs (it shouldn't) or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Have a great week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.