AdGuard compromised login

alvaro87
alvaro87
Community Member

Hello,

I opened 1Password today and Watchtower told my my AdGuard logins (AdGuard.com) were compromised.

I've already changed my password but I didn't find any information about this "breach". Have you got a link or anything to share?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alvaro87: There's a link to their website on the Watchtower record for it:

https://watchtower.1password.com/report/adguard.com

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

Hello,

I opened 1Password today and Watchtower showed a warning saying my AdGuard logins (AdGuard.com) were compromised.

I've already changed my password but I didn't find any information about this "breach". Have you got a link or anything to share?

Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You seem to have posted the same thing in multiple places. I've merged them, and we can continue the conversation here in a single place.

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

Thank you, @brenty

Is there any way to access the Watchtower report from the app?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alvaro87: I'm not sure I understand. Originally you said:

I opened 1Password today and Watchtower told my my AdGuard logins (AdGuard.com) were compromised.

I thought you meant you were seeing this notice in the app. Is that not the case?

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

I saw the notice in the app but there was no link to the report (https://watchtower.1password.com/report/adguard.com)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@alvaro87 - thanks. You're correct, there is no direct link within the app's warning banner. There's currently an issue to address this, but I've nothing to report on it right now. Thanks for reporting.

ref: apple-1898

This discussion has been closed.