Remove Dropbox Vaults

davegarratt
davegarratt
Community Member

I have just subscribed to the Family plan, created vaults on the website and dragged/dropped the contents of my dropbox vaults to the online equivalent. On my iPhone I could see how to remove the dropbox vaults but on my Mac all I seem to be able to do is uncheck them in preferences "include in all vaults".

After closing 1Password on the Mac and starting it again the dropbox vaults no longer appear in the sidebar but they still appear in the preferences "include in all vaults" - albeit not selected.

That fact that they are shown here makes me think I've not deleted them but just hidden them.

Ive made the new vaults the default for new items and everything looks ok - but I would like to remove my old dropbox vaults.

Do I just delete the files from disk or is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks

Dave

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Remove Dropbox Vaults

Comments

• Hi @davegarratt ,

In the main 1Password window, please click on the vault select to open the vault list in the sidebar. Are the vaults not showing then? (You may have to scroll down). If they're showing, you should be able to delete the vaults then. Note, if you've disabled dropbox sync, the vaults that were under "On Dropbox" will now be under "On My Mac".

If they're not showing there, they should be gone from the Vaults preferences too. If they are still there, Quit 1Password by holding down the option, clicking the 1Password icon in the menubar, and choosing Quit 1Password Completely. After that, relaunch and they should be gone then.

If not, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.