Issues syncing password between Mac and iOS app

cboglio
cboglio
Community Member

I have a Macbook pro running Sierra 10.12.6 and an iPhone running iOS 12. I can not get changes made on the mobile app to sync with desktop or vice verse.

Please help!. It being more and more a hassle than convenient to use the service.

Thanks
Chris.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @cboglio! I'm sorry for the trouble. 1password.com accounts sync automatically, so if you've got items on one device that aren't on the other, it's going to probably be due to one of a few reasons:

1. You still have other, standalone vaults on at least one device. You can check this in Preferences > Vaults on the Mac and Settings > Vaults on iOS devices. The vaults listed should match exactly. If they don't, this is the likely culprit.
    2. You inadvertently created more than one 1password.com account, and each device is using a different one.
    3. You're not looking at All Items and All Vaults, but rather a narrower view on one or more devices.

There are a few other possibilities, but can you check those first, and let us know what you discover?

This discussion has been closed.