Upgrading to Mojave and 1password 7 will not open license file

CNYGREEK
CNYGREEK
Community Member

This weekend I upgraded to Mojave and I also upgraded 1password to 7.2.1. When I try and register my copy of 1password the program will not open my license file. I had to do all this, because when I launched 1password after upgrading to Mojave my copy of 1password all of a sudden reverted to unregistered. I was able to re-download my license file, but 1password will not open the license file when I point 1password to the lincense file. Also when I double click on the license file it will also do nothing as well.

I submitted a ticket on this problem a few days ago and so far I have heard nothing back from agilebits. So I am posting it here hoping that the forums are checked a bit more often then the support emails.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Do you actually have a licence for 1PW7? It sounds as if you may well have, but people don't always realise that the licence for 1PW6 does not work on 1PW7, a new licence is needed.

• CNYGREEK
    CNYGREEK
    Community Member

Yes, I have a valid license for 1password 7.

• CNYGREEK
    CNYGREEK
    Community Member

So far I haven't heard back from agilebits on my issue

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @CNYGREEK! Sorry for the delay in our reply. I see my colleague Greig has replied to your email; let's keep the conversation going in that format, since personal details shouldn't be shared on this public forum. Thanks! :)

ref: TQF-56118-598

This discussion has been closed.