1Password X showing all vaults

Options

I have two vaults "Primary" and "Old Stuff". In 1Password, under Preferences->Vaults->Show in All Vaults, I have checked Primary and unchecked Old Stuff. The effect is that on my Mac using 1Password or 1Password Mini, only my primary entries show up unless I specifically go into my Old Stuff vault.

The issue I'm having is with 1Password X on both iOS and MacOS desktop browsers. The suggestions that 1Password X shows include the items within my Old Stuff vault that I don't want shown. To make things worse, some of the entries in Old Stuff have similar/same names as current entries in Primary ... so it becomes a guessing game from within the browser as to which 1Password X dropdown suggestion I should select (since the 1Password X extension doesn't show which vault the suggestion comes from in the extension UI).

How can I configure 1Password X to only show the Primary vault? Or asked another way, to NOT show the outdated "Old Stuff" vault (thereby honoring the "Show in All Vaults" preference I have set in 1Password).

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 1.10.4
OS Version: MacOS 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @spillage,

1Password X is a standalone extension originally designed to allow 1Password account access on platforms without a native 1Password client e.g. ChromeOS and Linux. As it's a standalone extension with an entire UI (User Interface) of its own it doesn't use 1Password for Macs preferences. As the moment it isn't possible to configure the All Vaults view in 1Password X like you can for the Mac but maybe in a future version it will. For now you probably want the companion extension for 1Password for Mac. As it has no UI of its own it relies completely on 1Password for Mac and so any preference in 1Password for Mac will appear, including the All Vaults view. You can find both the 1Password X extensions and the companion extensions on our "Downloads - 1Password" page with 1Password X on the left and the companion extension on the right.

This discussion has been closed.