Different computer profiles...

In2Ndo
In2Ndo
Community Member

Hello everyone..
can someone please point me on the direction of how to accomplish this...
I have 1password standalone on a Mac running 10.14 and 1password 7.. finally got it setup on my profile.. but on my wife's profile is just not doing it. I have emailed the purchase email to her profile clicked the link... and is just not installing.
I am so annoyed with this company in how difficult they have made it for people that want to keep the standalone version of the program .. that I'm looking at options.. but while I train the latest apple update to handle our passwords.. I need to get this setup.
3 days.. this is my 3rd day dealing with this.. and I do not have the time or patience to deal with them wanting to make an extra buck.
Support has been awesome in answering my questions.. but they just don't tell what is to follow.. so I have to keep playing with this thing and emailing them...
Your help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance .

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@In2Ndo - it looks like you also asked this question of our email support team, and my colleague David helped you out there. Please keep the conversation going via email if you have further questions, since having to coordinate multiple replies to the same person/question among multiple teammates over multiple points of contact tends to slow the support time for everyone (including you!). Thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.