Where is "Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords"?

Glanni
Glanni
Community Member

1P doesnt submit my logins anymore. I always have to login manually after 1P filled out the fields. I am a subscriber and use 1Password 7
Version 7.2.1 (70201001), Mac App Store and the most updated 1P Firefox extension.

I dont find any way to activate it but weeks ago 1P wanted me to install some script for this feature. So where is that feature now?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

It's been removed. There is a long thread discussing this, but the short answer is that for security reasons Apple (NOT AgileBits) have removed the ability for an app to simulate the Return key.

• Glanni
    Glanni
    Community Member

and how can i remove the script now which 1p asked me to install for that feature that is now removed without any word?

• Glanni
    Glanni
    Community Member

also i would like to remove 1p now from the system settings automation. how can i do that and why is 1p not communicating all this??

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Glanni - you can remove the autosubmit script if you like, but it's not strictly necessary. If you want to remove it, open ~/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper in Finder and you should see (and be able to delete) it there.

This discussion has been closed.