Give me a support phone number

bmaher40
bmaher40
Community Member

I lost use of my 1password extension last week. Now I lear that there is actually no 1Password support.

1Password Version: LO
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Where is the support phone number? I don't have the rest of my life to fix a broken product!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018

@bmaher40: It's a little bit confusing to me that you'd be contacting 1Password support right now if you don't believe we exist. We don't have a call center, but we're happy to help either here in the forum or via email — and frankly it's not feasible to transmit images or diagnostic information by telephone anyway.

Without any details about your situation, it's hard to say for certain, but as an educated guess, you probably need to make sure that your browser and 1Password are both updated fully and in the system /Applications folder. If you're using Safari 12, you'll need to enable the extension in Preferences > Browsers. If you're using another browser, you'll need to install the desktop extension there:

https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/

Either way, let me know how it goes. And any information you can provide will help us help you better. :)

ref: IFU-64136-523

This discussion has been closed.