securitybackup41745!

sdw
sdw
Community Member

User for years. Last spring couldn't get program to fill on ios or mac os. Spent hours emailing and forum question trying get help. Would get email response 2-3 weeks later. Responses never complete. Trying again, Thought I'd delete safari extension (old) and try again. Can't even download extension...says 1 password7 running...isn't. Can I just uninstall entire program yet still access data you have stored and try re-installing? I have a subscription, but no service. Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't load browser extension, says 1 Password 7 running, isn't.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@sdw - based on your description, we'd need a closer look at your setup before we could offer you effective advice on how to get 1Password working on your Mac. To do that, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#RKK-41217-314]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @sdw only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: RKK-41217-314

This discussion has been closed.