1Password version 7.2.1 has lots of problems!

lindan
lindan
Community Member

I keep experiencing freezes and lock-ups of the app that affect macOS. When I try to use it, often, other apps and Finder windows become unresponsive. Sometimes I can't even click on the app's window. Many times, an attempt to use the "mini" command-backslash doesn't work, resulting in the same freezes and lock-ups.

The only way out is to evoke the Activity Monitor and force-quit the app.

The worst version yet for stability!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lindan - I'm sorry for the trouble! That's not a common issue we're hearing from users who have upgraded to 1Password 7 for Mac, so I'd like to get a closer look at what might be going on with your specific setup. To do that, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#VLB-98114-336]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @lindan only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: VLB-98114-336

• lindan
    lindan
    Community Member

This issue is not going away and support seem to have given up on me :(

• When you re-launch 1Password, are you given the option to report a crash? If so, please do, and we can look into the crash log in our system.

• lindan
    lindan
    Community Member

I'm not given that option. We already sent the logs from the 1PasswordTroubleshooting app.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lindan - check your email; no one's given up on you. :)

This discussion has been closed.