Open & Fill are not working - Firefox 62.0.3 - Extension4.7.3.90 - 1Password 7.2.1 - OS Mojave 10.14

Jean_Pierre_92
Jean_Pierre_92
Community Member

When I open the application 1Password (1Password v7.2.1), I select a site and I click on "Open and fill". My browser (Firefox v62.0.3) displays the page but nothing else happens. I did the test with your forum page https://discussions.agilebits.com/
I visited https://1pw.ca/browser and installed the correct 1Password extension for Firefox (4.7.3.90).
Then I restarted my iMac (OS Mojave 10.14) and tried again but the problem persists

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90 1Password extension
OS Version: OSX 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Jean_Pierre_92 - I'm sorry for the trouble. The two main causes of such a problem would be either:

1. 1Password 7 for Mac is not paid for: as a new, full-version upgrade, 1Password 7 for Mac requires either a 1password.com membership (subscription) or the purchase and installation of a new standalone license. If you look at any one of your items in the main 1Password window and see a Read Only badge, that's the issue. Unlicensed, you cannot add, delete, or edit your data, or use the browser extension.
    2. Either 1Password 7 for Mac or Firefox - or both - are not in your main /Applications folder. As of version 7, we are a fully-sandboxed application, meaning that both 1Password for Mac and any browsers with which it interacts must be located in your applications folder.

Hope that helps, but if not, let us know and we'll continue. :)

• Jean_Pierre_92
    Jean_Pierre_92
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

I am in 30-day trial version (since Oct 08, 2018).
    I dont have "read only" badge
    1Password7 and Firefox are both in Applications folder.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Jean_Pierre_92 - you'll need to visit Safari Preferences > Extensions and make sure you've got the version 7.2.1 extension for 1Password active and the older, 4.7.3.90 version turned off (might as well remove it, since it's no longer used in Safari 12).

• Jean_Pierre_92
    Jean_Pierre_92
    Community Member

Hi Lars,
    Thank you for your answer but I am not concerned.
    I use Firefox !!!
    Title : Open & Fill are not working - Firefox 62.0.3 - Extension 4.7.3.90 - 1Password 7.2.1 - OS Mojave 10.14

Do not reply
    I found the solution
    Thanks for your help.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Jean_Pierre_92 - sorry for the confusion, long day. Glad to hear you were able to locate the solution on your own. :)

This discussion has been closed.