New logic in 1Password?

ebussinetz
ebussinetz
Community Member

In 1Password6 and earlyer I hve typed in a domain, where I would log in, then I have klicked on the 1Password-icon in Safari typed in the user for an account and the 1password-Plugin did only show accounts for that domain.
If I do that in 1Password 7 it shows all accounts with the typed in username but not dependig to the domain.
I have many customers who use the same webspace provider. Now I always have to type in the domain and the username in 1Password, not depending to the website i am in safari.
The same problem I have withe the tags. In 1Password6 I have selectet a tag and typed in a search string, for example the name of a customer to show the licence number of 1Password for this customer. In this example 1Password would show all hits withe the name of this customer, not depending of the tag.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @ebussinetz

If you open 1Password mini from within Safari the Suggested Items section will show login items relevant to the website you’re currently viewing. We are aware that then searching from that screen doesn’t search within Suggested Items, but that is something we’re looking into.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.