Application is not loading after updating to Oreo 8.1

Gerard_505
Gerard_505
Community Member

I have a BlackBerry motion.

1password was working perfectly up until last week when the phone updated to Oreo version 8.1.

After the update the application stays on a white screen and doesn't load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application with no luck.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Gerard_505. Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue with your BlackBerry device. You mentioned that you've reinstalled 1Password. Have you also tried rebooting the device? Also, is your device rooted?

• Gerard_505
    Gerard_505
    Community Member

Hello @peri, yes I've already rebooted the device. No, it is not rooted and it was purchased directly from BlackBerry.

• Thanks for the update, @Gerard_505. Is this on first launch of the app, or is this after beginning to set it up?

• Gerard_505
    Gerard_505
    Community Member

Hello @peri,this is on the first launch after the software update, and on the first launch after reinstallation.

• @Gerard_505 Was 1Password installed on this device from the Play Store or through another store? Also, what version do you have installed?

• Gerard_505
    Gerard_505
    Community Member

Hello @peri, yes the application was installed through playstore. It is running version 7.0.6.

• Gerard_505
    Gerard_505
    Community Member

Hello @peri
    A quick update, I did a force restart on my phone. After that the application started working again.

Thank you tons for your help.

• I'm very glad to hear that, @Gerard_505! Thanks for letting me know!

This discussion has been closed.