Trying to sync 1password from PC to iphone. Have had 1pw on PC for years. Just added 1pw to iphone.

Options
rbinford
rbinford
Community Member

Went to settings in 1pw on iphone. Do not see "sync" as an option to select. I'm trying to get data from my vault on PC. Have Dropbox, I can see WLAN Sync on PC with code but can't get any further on iphone.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to sync 1password from PC to iphone. Have had 1pw on PC for years. Just added 1pw to iphone.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rbinford

On 1Password for iOS under Settings > 1Password Accounts are you signed into any accounts? When you are signed into a 1Password account you won't see sync options, as accounts do not have any sync options. If you are not signed into an account please see this guide:

https://support.1password.com/wlan-server/?ios

It'll walk you through the steps necessary to set up syncing via the WLAN server between 1Password 4 for Windows and 1Password for iOS.

Ben

• rbinford
    rbinford
    Community Member
    Options

I see this when looking at the Windows instructions option.

The WLAN server is not available in 1Password for Windows. If you want to use the WLAN server in 1Password for Windows, let us know.

Is there a way to use Dropbox to get my data from my computer to my phone?

• Ben
    Options

The WLAN server is not available in 1Password for Windows. If you want to use the WLAN server in 1Password for Windows, let us know.

Correct. That is applicable to 1Password 7 for Windows, which is the current version. It is not applicable to 1Password 4 for Windows. From your initial post it sounded like you already had 1Password for Windows configured, but needed help with the iOS side of the equation. Is that accurate?

Is there a way to use Dropbox to get my data from my computer to my phone?

You could, yes, but I'd really highly recommend considering 1Password membership:

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

Ben

This discussion has been closed.