help creating a login

Novice
Novice
Community Member
edited October 2018 in Mac

I opened an account with Geno 2.0 or Helix and 1Password 7.0 created and entered a password into the Geno 2.0/Helix sign up screen. To verify my email address, I went to my email client and, following instructions, the web site verified that all was in order: except for one crucial matter. When I tried to access the web site later on neither the "user name" (email address) was not listed among my log-ins nor could I find the password. Now, of course, I am permanently locked out of the site. Not a good advertisement for 7.0 (to which Agilebits condemned me to update), and not exactly contributing to my peace of mind. HELP!

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Change Master Log-in password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Novice - I'm sorry for the trouble! If you created a password with 1Password 7 for Mac, it will be saved in the Passwords category, along with any relevant information - like the website you were on when you created it, etc. Click "Passwords" in the left sidebar of the main 1Password app, then click the sort order at the top of the items list, and sort it by Date Created. You should see your item right there. Let me know how that works for you.

This discussion has been closed.