No extension on Mojave

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1 Password 4 not available anymore? Cannot connect on OS Mojave.

Comments

• auman1977
    auman1977
    Community Member

I am a paid member, and since installing Mojave, 1PW is completely non-functional. It doesn't appear as an extension, and whenever I try and enroll to a new site, 1PW does not show up on the list of options.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@auman1977

Mac: Open safari > preferences > extensions. Check and make sure the extension is enabled.
    I had to enable it on my system.

• Thanks for the assist @thightower. Please let me know how you make out with that recommendation @auman1977.

Ben

• auman1977
    auman1977
    Community Member

As most tech problems are resolved without anyone knowing how or why.....the day after I submitted the issue 1PW magically appeared in my Safari browser as an authorized extension

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@auman1977 - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad we were able to help you get things squared away, but if the problem righted itself, I guess we can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great rest of your week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.