Problem with several logins for the same main domain

Options
DHK
DHK
Community Member

I have several logins that have the same base domain, but a different beginning, such as Brio.myguestaccount.com, BurgerFi.myguestaccount.com, etc. I use the same username for each, but a different password. I have no problem on a Mac, but on the iPhone when I try to fill in the pw, it only shows me the username, which doesn't help me. I've attached a screenshot of that, as well as another that shows what happens when I do a search for the domain... Any thoughts?

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.0.1
Sync Type: 1Pass

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @DHK

My understanding is that this is a limitation of Password AutoFill. You can tap the key icon, or tap ‘1Password’ at the bottom there, to bring up the 1Password UI which will show you the item titles.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• DHK
    DHK
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, at least I know the workaround. The password autofill is super!

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• PhilipRoy
    PhilipRoy
    Community Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

OK, I get this is an AutoFill issue, but can I just add that 1P need to work with Apple to see if there is a solution, please. I just went to login to a job portal (taleo.net) used by a number of organisations I have worked for....and got prompted with 6 logins that I couldn't distinguish from the other. I get the workaround, but it is frustrating.

Thanks in advance. Phil

• Ben
    Options

@PhilipRoy

We will certainly pass the feedback along to Apple ourselves, but what seems to have a bigger impact is feedback direct from customers. I mean, we (AgileBits) are customers as well, but there’s only a handful of us, compaired to the number of people using 1Password on Apple products.

At the moment the best I have to offer is bringing up the 1Password UI by tapping on the key. That said Password AutoFill is a relatively new feature and hopefully it’ll continue to be iterated upon.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.