Look up licenses

Options
johnwu
johnwu
Community Member

I have purchased a few licenses for older versions of 1Password. Where can I look up those licenses?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:find license

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@johnwu - you can't any more. The old AgileBits store was really aging, and we've moved to using FastSpring as our vendor for standalone licenses with the new 1Password 7. I still have access to the old records internally, but there's no public access to them any longer, and at some point in the future, we're going to remove all records to offline (even for us). There's just not much call for it any longer, and without a significant overhaul, it could potentially be a security risk having all that information online. If you want your license history, I can send it to you, but you'd need to shoot us an email to support+forums@agilebits.com and request it.

Can I ask why you're looking? Although 1Password licenses never expire, each license works only for the version for which it was purchased; a license purchased in 2010 for 1Password 3 for Mac will still work to license 1Password 3 for Mac...but not many of us have hardware or versions of OS X that would run such an old version of 1Password, and that same license does NOT work for 1Password 4 for Mac...or 5, 6 or the current 7.

• johnwu
    johnwu
    Community Member
    Options

I am looking for my 1Password 6 for Mac license which I did not purchase in the App Store.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@johnwu - I've resent your existing license history to you for the email address you used to register for this forum (since that's the only one I have for you). If you purchased licenses under a different email address than the one you used for this forum, do NOT post them here. Instead, please send an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from that email address, and we can send you additional license history. Thanks. :)

• johnwu
    johnwu
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! That is the correct email address and I received the email.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@johnwu - glad I was able to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.